_97_ - Discord Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_97

Discord Moderator
Admin
IGN
_97_
If you would like to write an application for Discord Mod please fill out the following template:

1) What is your IGN?
_97_
2) What is your Discord username?
_97
3) Have you had any experience on TF in the past?
I'm currently an admin on the TF Minecraft server for a few years now.
4) Why do you think you should be chosen for the role?
I notice there are times where players may be causing issues in-game, but head to the Discord where I unfortunately can't do much about them. I want to deal with players evenly on both sides. I also have lots of familiarity already being able to assist moderating the community from being an admin in-game for a few years now. My time zone is Central Standard Time (UTC-06:00), which differs from the more common BST time zones TF players have. I'm currently the longest serving green-admin on the server, and I always strive to be active and administrate well. I am ready to take on the task of expanding my list of duties and be able to be able to join the TF Discord Staff team.
Thank you for your time and good luck :)

Please also note that community vote will be taken into consideration, however the final say remains with the executives and the Discord mod team.

Last edited:
Object, this user is incredibly inattentive and very useless and I've never liked him for his narcissistic approach on everything.

But this AR-15 barrel is looking real sharp today so I'll have to vouch because of *rustles paper* his "very nice attitude" and "great judgement". Dunno what half these words me- AAAnd he's great at administrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.