It is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, that's a fate worse than death itself. I wouldn't call this hope, but rather the beating of a dead horse.

Sorry for the edit, it's genuinely been so long since I've dwelled on the forums that I forgot I usually type with more professionalism than I do on Discord.
well i could've dmed you the ip, it is basically a creative anarchy server and the flatlands are gonna be added sometime soon, and if it is a fate worse than death i might quit minecraft since totalfreedom was basically the only thing that kept me on it.

Reactions: sithvsjedi
well i could've dmed you the ip, it is basically a creative anarchy server and the flatlands are gonna be added sometime soon, and if it is a fate worse than death i might quit minecraft since totalfreedom was basically the only thing that kept me on it.
Trust me, I'm not interested. Not only do me and Lakeshore/Panther have a history of not getting along with each other, but I think what he's doing is rather scummy and uncalled for in the first place. I want nothing to do with it, even if I were a fan of anarchy (which I have distinctively outspoken on multiple occasions).

That being said, there are more free-build / free-op servers than TotalFreedom. And hell, you don't even have to stick to that server style - there's plenty of other types of servers to dip into, whether it's more communal and popular with something like Mineplex or Hypixel, or something more specifically fine-tuned for creatives alike with something like Diamondfire. Explore around, find something you're interested in - or just move on, and find another game or community to invest into. I'm not the one to stop you, no one should be.

Trust me, I'm not interested. Not only do me and Lakeshore/Panther have a history of not getting along with each other, but I think what he's doing is rather scummy and uncalled for in the first place. I want nothing to do with it, even if I were a fan of anarchy (which I have distinctively outspoken on multiple occasions).
aight but ill be on the anarchy server a tiny bit of the time, and if you two get over your crap i will dm the ip to you, for now there is basically a 0% chance of getting the server back (ik there is no way of getting the server back, i saw the forum post of the closure) and sorry about the conversation.

aight but ill be on the anarchy server often, and if you two get over your crap i will dm the ip to you, for now there is basically a 0% chance of getting the server back (ik there is no way of getting the server back, i saw the forum post of the closure) and sorry about the conversation.
Firstly: My disinterest is more than my distaste for it's owner, as per my last post. It's not only the bastardization of the community, name, and public image of the TotalFreedom brand, but the overall distortion of the server theme into something I'm overtly uninterested in.

Secondly: Why are you apologizing about striking conversation? Don't be sorry over it, I'm perfectly fine with chatting around. That's what the forums are for, after all.

Firstly: My disinterest is more than my distaste for it's owner, as per my last post. It's not only the bastardization of the community, name, and public image of the TotalFreedom brand, but the overall distortion of the server theme into something I'm overtly uninterested in.

Secondly: Why are you apologizing about striking conversation? Don't be sorry over it, I'm perfectly fine with chatting around. That's what the forums are for, after all.
ik is just im a tiny bit sad because when i came back to vegas freedom was just gone.

oh i get it about the "owner" thing, you think lakeshore is not gonna take good care of the server or smth idk-

ik is just im a tiny bit sad because when i came back to vegas freedom was just gone.

oh i get it about the "owner" thing, you think lakeshore is not gonna take good care of the server or smth idk-
I sympathize, believe me. I was at the gym when the announcement was first posted, and even as an administrator, I was caught well off-guard. There was no forewarning, I was as clueless as everyone else was, and when the time finally came for the server's plug to be pulled, it was bittersweet - though diluted by me finding another Minecraft server to reside on, if temporarily.

I'll stop beating around the bush: Lakeshore fucked up the moment he diverted the announcement post to make it all about him and his server. He fucked up again by thieving the TotalFreedom name for himself, without asking anyone in charge, and claiming to be the "maintainer and owner" of it despite the Discord still existing (which he was very quickly banned from). Everything pertaining to the project is a fuck-up, deep within both it's own bones and it's owner's.

I sympathize, believe me. I was at the gym when the announcement was first posted, and even as an administrator, I was caught well off-guard. There was no forewarning, I was as clueless as everyone else was, and when the time finally came for the server's plug to be pulled, it was bittersweet - though diluted by me finding another Minecraft server to reside on, if temporarily.

I'll stop beating around the bush: Lakeshore fucked up the moment he diverted the announcement post to make it all about him and his server. He fucked up again by thieving the TotalFreedom name for himself, without asking anyone in charge, and claiming to be the "maintainer and owner" of it despite the Discord still existing (which he was very quickly banned from). Everything pertaining to the project is a fuck-up, deep within both it's own bones and it's owner's.
ah ok i get it now

Reactions: QRTRx4
how r people arguing in the best memories thread 💀 this community's greatest strength is its ability to create incessant disputes

Reactions: Panther
We really can't let the server itself rest, can we
That's why I know this will work.

That's why the server didn't die some 5 or 6 years ago, and why the community followed Taah and Telesphoreo and Video and the other managers here after the rightful owner of the totalfreedom.me domain killed the server. And now, whether the community likes it or not, I am the one putting in the effort to continue TotalFreedom's legacy this time.

Last edited:
This thread has spiraled. I'm closing it. Anyone wishing to share their memories as the OP intended can do so in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.