New Album | Shattered Reality

Hey hey, It's been a while. As some of you may know, I started my music career on this server, and have continued it even past its existence. I have finally released an album, 3 years in the making, so I hope you will take a listen!

Or, if you are feeling REALLY cool, get it here: https://dragonslayer.bandcamp.com/album/shattered-reality-premium-edition

As you can see, I also am now transitioning...............
away from the DragonSlayer2189 name. Perhaps I will one day regret this choice but as I've gotten older and want to maybe include some of this stuff on my resumes and things, I figure it would be better to have it under my actual name, Eric Bennett, as supposed to the mildly cringy name I came up with when I was maybe 10 years old, probably younger, whenever they first added name changing to minecraft (don't look at my previous IGNs, they are somehow even more cringe)

Please leave feedback and comments if you enjoy my music, it really would mean a lot to me. The album is a bit all over the place due to how long of a time its been worked on, my equipment and software has changed, my perspective on music creation has changed, my knowledge of music theory, my general availability, and much more, but I think overall it still has a lot to offer.

As Gabe Newell once famously said, "Thanks, and have fun."

Reactions: MarioKartWii