πˆπ“ πˆπ’ π‡π€πππ„ππˆππ† π€π†π€πˆπ

QRTRx4

Admin
IGN
twoeighths
Pronouns
he/they
Here we go, once more.

Hello! In case anyone's unfamiliar, my name is QRTRx4. (On Minecraft, it's twoeighths, but that isn't very important.)
Before the previous server crashed and burned, I was an administrator coming up on my first year of moderating the server. I've elected to re-establish that position, so nothing has changed.
I'm mostly a builder, not much of a PvP fanatic - most of the time I'm on the server, you'll see me constructing some random building or outpost if I'm not busy pushing miscreants around.
Whenever I administrate, I attempt to be as unbiased and collected as possible. I ensure that everyone gets treated equally, and everyone's having fun on the server - otherwise, what's the point?

As for my non-Minecraft interests, I'm very much a fan of video game modding - more specifically, Doom (from 1993). I'm also a hobbyist musician, making music whenever I feel like it.
I'm attempting to plan out a Youtube / Odysee channel to talk about video game modding and other unassorted stuff, as well as starting a streaming career - however, those two are relatively far off as of writing.

That should be about it goodb

I'm attempting to plan out a Youtube / Odysee channel
Just realized that Odysee really likes - and maintains it's own - cryptocurrency. Not a fan of those; might consider alternatives.