Biden drops out

Trump's campaign was built up on the premise of beating Biden and now that they've essentially been rugpulled, he isn't taking the news very well

1721707696384.png
1721707729491.png

God this election is going to be hilarious

Trump's campaign was built up on the premise of beating Biden and now that they've essentially been rugpulled, he isn't taking the news very well

View attachment 361
View attachment 362

God this election is going to be hilarious
I think after the presidential debate, Trump has drastically changed to appeal to the moderate voters. It's clear that with Biden's mental state, Trump was the no brainer for anyone in the middle. I think Harris is not well received among moderate voters, so I still think Trump has much more sway with moderate voters, especially after the assassination attempt

I think after the presidential debate, Trump has drastically changed to appeal to the moderate voters. It's clear that with Biden's mental state, Trump was the no brainer for anyone in the middle. I think Harris is not well received among moderate voters, so I still think Trump has much more sway with moderate voters, especially after the assassination attempt
it was looking hopeful for trump. but then he picked jd vance as his vp