IGN
shehxlk
Pronouns
she/her
1) What is your IGN?

shehxlk

2) What is your Discord username?

erinyl

3) Have you had any experience on TF in the past?

On the previous server I worked my way up to discord admin and executive admin officer.

4) Why do you think you should be chosen for the role?

I would say I'm quite good at mediating situations and engaging with the community, using the experience I've gained in just under three years on the former server, and the time I've spent interacting with people on here.

Vouch, experienced and trusted member

Are you sure you have the time to dedicate to it? Less than two months ago you were inactive and resigned from EAO, so I'm curious how active you intend to be

Reactions: erin
Are you sure you have the time to dedicate to it? Less than two months ago you were inactive and resigned from EAO, so I'm curious how active you intend to be
To be truthful, my resignation and subsequent attempt to leave and move on from the server were mistake. I realised I still care more about this place than I thought, and engaging in conversations in the discord with members new and old, especially in the past few weeks, has cemented the fact that I will be in the discord pretty much every day. I understand the concerns but I can promise I'm going to be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.