If I visited your build on the original TF, it can be recovered

videogamesm12

Developer
Senior Admin
IGN
videogamesm12
For the past 3 years, I have been using a mod called the Replay Mod to record my sessions on the server. The mod records a variety of data sent to the client, including world and chunk data. It's one of the most useful mods I have ever used.

I have discovered a method to recover entire builds using my massive stockpile of recordings and save them as WorldEdit schematics, and with the current lack of an official world download for the original TF, I've decided to put my massive collection to good use to recover people's builds.

If I have ever teleported to you on the original TF or visited a warp of yours, I will be able to recover most if not all of it, even if you never saved it as a schematic on the original server. Contact me on Discord for more information.

yeah i want my entire fucking plot back somewhere placed on the server somewhere in a protected region so i can jump around it and feel like i own my own place

Reactions: sithvsjedi
yeah i want my entire fucking plot back somewhere placed on the server somewhere in a protected region so i can jump around it and feel like i own my own place
Okay, sure. Give me a reference point for when I was at your plot (a specific chat message or even a date) and I'll pull up the replay recordings from that time period to find it.

I have been working with @ayunami2000 for the past few days to write a mod that automates the process of recovering world data from my stockpile of replay recordings using a combination of WorldTools (a world downloading mod) and the ReplayMod. The goal is to make it possible to recover builds using coordinates. The project is currently very rough around the edges, but if successful will make it significantly easier to recover builds.

1703622744764.png