Server InventoryRollbackPlus

Deauthorized

Discord Administrator
Admin

This plugin allows admins to rollback players inventories to prior saved versions. It also allows admins to view previous versions of a players inventory. I believe this would be helpful for not only providing a way for admins to restore players inventories, but it'll also allow admins to see backups for players who are not on the server, in case you need to find and document an NBT item that's causing problems. I've used this plugin before, and it is very intuitive. I think the server would benefit from having this installed.

How would this fare against large NBT? A.F.A.I.K it's not entirely restricted until it's placed in the world. Would having large NBT on an item completely blow the server's resources?

How would this fare against large NBT? A.F.A.I.K it's not entirely restricted until it's placed in the world. Would having large NBT on an item completely blow the server's resources?
I honestly don't know, but that's a good question. I've never tested the plugin with more than survival mode level inventories.

Reactions: shdwo
I honestly don't know, but that's a good question. I've never tested the plugin with more than survival mode level inventories.
Knowing tf, people will find a way to make an inventory 51GB and duplicate it across 15 alt accounts. Better do some testing

Reactions: videogamesm12