Is cereal a soup?

syi

Similarly, is a hotdog a sandwich? Please, discuss below. I'm eager to hear your opinion.

Not at all... Here's the definition of soup: "a liquid dish, typically savoury and made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables etc. in stock or water." - Google Dictionary

Not at all... Here's the definition of soup: "a liquid dish, typically savoury and made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables etc. in stock or water." - Google Dictionary
by that definition, the entire ocean is a soup, which is pretty based

"etc." is very specific. You didn't include noodles. So if I have noodles in some stock, that's not a soup either? And water is part of the definition??? You're saying I can have some steak boiled in water and that's a soup?? That definition seems very flawed to me. And cereal is a soup.

"etc." is very specific. You didn't include noodles. So if I have noodles in some stock, that's not a soup either? And water is part of the definition??? You're saying I can have some steak boiled in water and that's a soup?? That definition seems very flawed to me. And cereal is a soup.
If you boil cereal, it's a soup, but because it's never been boiled, it's not a soup...
Noodles, if boiled in some stock, will be a soup, a noodle soup, to be exact.

If you boil cereal, it's a soup, but because it's never been boiled, it's not a soup...
Noodles, if boiled in some stock, will be a soup, a noodle soup, to be exact.
I will boil some cereal then, thank you for the suggestion!