Production

Deauthorized

Discord Administrator
Admin
If you're interested in words words words words words:

In 2018 I downloaded and installed LMMS for the first time. If you don't know what LMMS is, it's a free and open source DAW for windows and linux. It also kinda sucks but that's besides the point. This was one of the first songs I ever made using said program.

View attachment class.ogg

Not exactly the best thing In the world as you can probably tell. Even in 2024 I'm still not some like godly ghost producer working for big name artists, but I have improved over the years. Here's one of the more recent tracks I made.

View attachment MemphisAcapellaMeansItsGoodRight.ogg

Only around a year ago I started doing digital art for the first time as well, starting off with MS Paint (lol). I can't find the very first sketches I've ever made, but here's an early one.

1711400714094.png
You can probably guess what this is. And as of today you can check my posts here for an example of my recent works. I currently use paint.net but I'd like to try out software that's a bit more specialized towards digital art.

If you're wondering what the point of this post is, it's just that everybody has to start out somewhere. Try not to make things out of a desire for the "grind", but just try to do so on your own time and for entertainment. Also, try not to compare yourself or your skills to other people. A good friend told me the only person who can make stuff like you is you. Basically just keep at it.

fin

Reactions: neoivanov