Reminiscing

Suprmn

Hello everyone who still reads and posts here. Suprmn here, nearly 12 years after I first joined. I’m much older now, as an adult with a degree and career. Been playing rust and saw a chat message about applying for staff and it reminded me of that time back in 2011-12. I hope everyone who still remembers the server made some good memories. I did.

I still keep in touch with Wilee, but that’s about it. Hopefully none of you looked up to me too much cause I was an idiot, and I still am! Anyway, thanks for the stroll down memory lane. I would attach some semblance of proof that it’s me, but my old screenshots are surely buried in a box on a 256GB HDD.

Reactions: videogamesm12
It's nice to see you again and happy to hear that you're doing well in life post-TF. Hope Wilee is doing well too.

TotalFreedom will always have a special place in our hearts, and honestly a lot of us grew up with and learned skills from this server in at least some capacity. We were all idiots growing up (myself especially), but that's just part of growing up in life. We don't really think about all the good times we had until long afterwards - I still remember the Skype group chats with hundreds of members where the admins would just dick around and get called some of the raunchiest shit ever. Crazy to think it's been that long.

Hello, I do remember you (my user was fairygirl12). If you remember irix, he was permanently banned. Tf unfortunately shutdown and you can still join the discord.

Edit: if you remember Smartnt or decyj145 they are also permanently banned, sorry

Last edited:
Damn, I remember you from way back in the day. Nice to see you again. You should get Wilee on here. I miss his argumentative and deep discussion posts