AnarchyMC Member 12 Yesterday at 7:42 PM #1 I have a Honeytown schem i saved through TFreedom and I was wondering if you can add it to the schems folder plssss. Attachments Honeytown.schem.zip Honeytown.schem.zip 113.5 KB · Views: 1
I have a Honeytown schem i saved through TFreedom and I was wondering if you can add it to the schems folder plssss.
Tizz Well-known member Senior Admin 112 IGN tizz91 Today at 5:48 AM #2 Done. It looks like "TeleTown" btw. FYI all staff members can upload new schematics on Schematics - Plex HTTPD.
Done. It looks like "TeleTown" btw. FYI all staff members can upload new schematics on Schematics - Plex HTTPD.
AnarchyMC Member 12 Today at 9:18 AM #3 Tizz said: Done. It looks like "TeleTown" btw. FYI all staff members can upload new schematics on Schematics - Plex HTTPD. Click to expand... Thanks tizz!
Tizz said: Done. It looks like "TeleTown" btw. FYI all staff members can upload new schematics on Schematics - Plex HTTPD. Click to expand... Thanks tizz!