Status
Not open for further replies.

erin

Discord Moderator
IGN
shehxlk
Pronouns
she/her
1) What is your Minecraft in-game username and Discord username?

shehxlk and erinyl

2) What was the longest you have held Senior Administrator status (if from previous iteration)? If you are still a Senior Administrator, how long have you been one for? If you were senior administrator both from the previous iteration and are currently one, add up the time you've held the status.

Senior admin from ca. June 2022- ca. August 2023

3) Do you have any recommendations from fellow Senior Administrators or Executives?

None that I know of

4) Which executive position are you interested in? (Admin Officer, Marketing & Events Manager)

Admin officer

5) How often are you able to perform executive duties?

When it comes to it, pretty much every day. I'm generally mostly contactable for my input, at worst, every few days.

6) Can you write a paragraph on how you plan to perform your duties? Any suggestions, ideas, anything you want to implement or change? Be as open as you can :)

Despite a rocky start to my time on TF:Reloaded due to personal issues, as the last EAO on the former TotalFreedom server, I left the position behind with unfinished plans. Amidst the chaotic final few months of the server, I would've liked to have rewritten admin related policy threads to be more clear and concise, such as application threads and the staff resource threads. Reforms to the policies themselves would've followed, allowing for smoother reinstatements, and I know I wanted to tackle the issue where the old server had almost twice as many seniors as regular admins.

In terms of how I would actually go about my role, though, I've always put transparency first and foremost and there's evidence of this throughout my statements and announcements on the old server. Good, transparent communication is at the heart of the way I want to do things, and I believe this server is going in a good direction for that, and I believe I can play a part in that as an executive.

I understand I was inactive here in my initial months in the role, but those personal issues have since been sorted and I'm determined this time to make up for that. I'm tried and trusted and I want to do what I've always tried to do for this server - help where I can.

Thanks for reading <3

Reactions: aurora and Luke
I vouch both from experience as a discord manager and from when we worked together when she was EAO on ryan's server.

Erin is brilliant, capable and more than qualified for the role.

Reactions: aurora and erin
I vouch, during your initial time as executive while there were concerns of inactivity, there was a good ethical and moral processing from you and good input given whenever needed. You also present good ideas and have a good way of separating your personal and professional life.

Reactions: erin and aurora
I vouch. Great EAO during Ryan's time and I have no doubt that she'll be a great addition to the executive team :)

Reactions: erin
Approved. Welcome back to the executive team :)

Reactions: erin
Status
Not open for further replies.