I can port your skin to LittleBigPlanet™

lyicx

Senior Admin
i've been hyperfixating on my childhood and a good chunk of my likeness lately finding out now that i am able to run LBP under RPCS3 at a pretty stable 30 most of the time!

all is well and good but lately i've been getting into modding the shit out of the game because it has interested me and now that im able to do so i've been adding custom stickers and now with a preset i found on a community modding server by some "spacy" dude i figured i'd have a crack of porting some skins to the game. really easy shit once its all setup. first time i've ever used blender too.

rpcs3_BwyrvKI8tC.png
My collection as of writing
rpcs3_LCjRK8ZUNk.png
yours truly
rpcs3_iqcRrGfuqp.png
tyler cheng
rpcs3_4IE7Z1rx6a.png
this fuck.
rpcs3_22XX0QUSvK.png
clearly a monitor to project my fucked up fantasies on. duhhh

rpcs3_7xwWLeiwH7.png
Pod view to show off some custom stickers, some mine, some aint. those on the planet if you can see more than the G(X) sticker are all mine given i had to mod them right

I'm tired as fuck, but i'm willing to port a few requests for the fuck of it.​

i'll only bother going out of my way if the skin in question is either original, iconic or funny. none of this akefu spam bollocks and put your eboy skin you pulled from a site away cause i aint buying. fuck knows what i'd actually do with them when they're ported but if you ever hop on this over 10 year old title on an emulator sometime (which i recommend, extremely biased but the shit you can do with this is crazy for a console title) im sure i can put these in a prize bubble for you to keep. unlikely but fuck it, could be funny

oh, and it needs to be a steve skin, i can resize alex skins if needed but the alex model this thing came with has been kinda wonky (atleast in my experience)

Reactions: UltimEVB 🇫🇷
Me me me (mine is both Steve and Alex compatible)
Check my namemc for the download

Also do bowie and uhhhhh hmmmm maybe feuer and captainclimber and 97?

Reactions: _97
1715707894389.png

i added everyone (except ayunami, forgot to mention the other requirement that it must be a post 1.8 skin) and added a few that i thought would be pretty cool additions

1715708041321.png

i gotta give it a break i've been at this for a solid few hours lol

Reactions: quack95 and _97
i've been hyperfixating on my childhood and a good chunk of my likeness lately finding out now that i am able to run LBP under RPCS3 at a pretty stable 30 most of the time!

all is well and good but lately i've been getting into modding the shit out of the game because it has interested me and now that im able to do so i've been adding custom stickers and now with a preset i found on a community modding server by some "spacy" dude i figured i'd have a crack of porting some skins to the game. really easy shit once its all setup. first time i've ever used blender too.

View attachment 299
My collection as of writing
View attachment 300
yours truly
View attachment 301
tyler cheng
View attachment 302
this fuck.
View attachment 303
clearly a monitor to project my fucked up fantasies on. duhhh

View attachment 304
Pod view to show off some custom stickers, some mine, some aint. those on the planet if you can see more than the G(X) sticker are all mine given i had to mod them right

I'm tired as fuck, but i'm willing to port a few requests for the fuck of it.​

i'll only bother going out of my way if the skin in question is either original, iconic or funny. none of this akefu spam bollocks and put your eboy skin you pulled from a site away cause i aint buying. fuck knows what i'd actually do with them when they're ported but if you ever hop on this over 10 year old title on an emulator sometime (which i recommend, extremely biased but the shit you can do with this is crazy for a console title) im sure i can put these in a prize bubble for you to keep. unlikely but fuck it, could be funny

oh, and it needs to be a steve skin, i can resize alex skins if needed but the alex model this thing came with has been kinda wonky (atleast in my experience)
Could I be in?

Attachments

• b48b98b3d82eafe1.png
    b48b98b3d82eafe1.png
    1 KB · Views: 0
mememememeememememememememeememememememememememeememememememememeemememememe