LBR - EinsLUKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

_97

Discord Moderator
Admin
IGN
_97_
1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
2. What did they do?
This player had created a large stack of anvils. Spanning several hundred blocks wide and tall, that were being used to attempt to harm the server and other players.
And the cherry on top? This user logged over TWO MILLION ENTIRES in CoreProtect in AN HOUR.
javaw_9rE9B5ws80.pngjavaw_71yQF5hVks.png
3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the community guidelines?
7. Exploits
We ask you to refrain from exploiting bugs, loopholes, issues, etc. within any of our servers or platforms, especially ones that can cause damage to data, worlds, or other content, server infrastructure, etc.
4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
ignoremyclientstuffitsconfusingokayjustfocusontheactuallbritself.png
The amount of anvils was extremely large, here is a small selection of it.
And here is a much larger one (not the full one.)
DIDYOUREALLYTHINKYOUCOULDCRASHMYCLIENTWITHANVILSIHAVEONEMILLIONGIGABYTESOFRAMDEDICATEDTOTURNIN...png

@videogamesm12 had experienced odd client behaviour, and had their device locked up for a few seconds when entering the area full of anvils.
5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
No.
6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offense.)
6-10 months since this crashed someone and spammed the logs.

Reactions: zrfv
Vouch. Umar knows your location and expect a knock on your door in 5 minutes.

Vouch and confirmed witness.

To be more exact on what happened, my client was chugging pretty hard while I was in the vicinity of the anvils, and while trying to roll back this guy's massive backlog of edits, my client froze completely and my entire computer's sound system actually locked up until Java threw a merciful Runtime Exception and closed the game. This happened within the span of like 10 seconds or so. My computer itself was still perfectly usable with the keyboard since I could alt-tab no problem, but I've never seen my game crash like that before.

Also, what the fuck is up with your hand? Bro's got the fucking Survival Test pose.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.