Not open for further replies.

quack95

Admin
IGN
quack95
Pronouns
he/him

2. What did they do?

MKW has been known as a constant shitstirrer. They've constantly avoided the rules in an attempt to unfold drama, and have been successful in every attempt. They've said insensitive things before, and one notable experience is pasting a group of mapart at every spawn, depicting suggestive content and NSFW. This has happened ~7 times before and will continue to increase if we don't issue a sanction.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the community guidelines?
Read the suggestion above. All I'll say here is basically derived of question #2.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here. @_97 @QRTRx4 @windows9x_ @gamingto12 @me uwu

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
Yes. MarioKartWi and speedkore. Both of those are registered under the same IP as in the above hidden YAML. But they are both not banned.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offense.)

5 months given his prior insensitivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • sayless
Reactions: redeastwood
Vouch and witness confirmed.

I believe that the admins have told MarioKartWii at least one other time about putting suggestive furry art around spawn, as well as other things NSFW related that seem to blow over, resulting in it happening again...example: today.

Granted, I fell asleep during the middle of it but was there for the grand finale. This LBR is justified. Maparts like that should not be in a populated area of a server where people under the age of 18 play on.

• sayless
Object + witness confirmed, been though many of these arguments including the one on 15/1/24

Last edited:
  • Haha
Vouch for 6 months & confirmed witness.

I don't have many good things to say about MarioKartWii. They have a 100% disregard to any of the rules and act like they're above them all the time. I've seen instances were they actually undo what an admin tries to do. Not once have I seen them take responsibility for anything they've done (if anyone has an example, I'd love to see it.) They also have a real talent for spreading misinformation which can deceive other players. After an incident occurred on the server earlier today. They've shown that they're here for drama and breaking the rules. I'm done.

Admins also aren't horrified by the very thought of furries, if that's relevant to anyone.

I Vouch for 6 months. This also isn't the first time their mapart has had people scratching their heads thinking "wtf?"

Vouch for six months, I've witnessed several of the events, and several times when he's joined just to start shit and intentionally rile people up, with few intentions of doing anything but that.

Object + witness confirmed
Can I ask why you're objecting?

I objected because I think 6 months is too long, I would go for a month and half to 3.

I objected because I think 6 months is too long, I would go for a month and half to 3.
I know this is a tad off-topic but the way you vouch for a specific time you say this:
Vouch for 3 months.
You don't straight up object to the entire LBR. You could've at least included an objection reason.

Reactions: windows9x_
Banned for 4 and a half months. The ban will expire on October 28, 2024

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.