LBR - NukeCoderX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamingto12

Admin
IGN
gamingto12
1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

2. What did they do?
Placed a bunch of sand underground across numerous chunks with the goal of lagging players by having the sand drop upon rendering.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the community guidelines?
Lagging players, repeated offense (I've heard that NukeCoder has a history of being banned)

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
(Both screenshots I took of the entity clearing and CoreProtect logs)
Witnessing staff: @windows9x_

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
No

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offense.)
12 months, 10s of thousands of entities were cleared within seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
vouch, i agree on the duration

DOWN WITH WEEVILARIA!, NUKE MUST SHALL BE NO MORE. [insert some dramatic stuff here]

I Vouch for 4-6 months. He can't go an entire month after being released from a previous ban to potentially earn yet another spot on the list.

Vouch for eight (8) months. As much as we joke about him and his road, the fact he's been put under such regimen and continues to misbehave in this fashion speaks volumes on how he won't change.

I vouch. @videogamesm12 had to ban him today for large amount of dispensers filled with fireworks.
Can confirm. The fireworks were called "NVIDIA Killers", and they are known to be essentially lag fireworks. He put them in a massive group of dispensers connected to observers near the spawnpoint. A few minutes prior, @evkc had complained about their FPS dropping when they went near an area that so happened to be close to the dispensers.

He placed this today, dropping TPS down to 2. Over 11k entities.
1707789085880.png
1707788946745.png

Banned for 6 months. His ban will expire on Monday, August 12, 2024, at 2:00 PM, EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.