Long-Term Ban Request - calamary_TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco_Rs11

Senior Admin
IGN
Alco_Rs11
1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

2. What did they do?
Lagged the server out with over 517 chunks worth of sand. They also have several bans on record for various offences, including lagging the server.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the community guidelines?
7. Exploits

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offences that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
Witness: @eva @videogamesm12
1707510572494.png
1707510620378.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
No.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.)
6 Months.

Last edited:
vouch "if theres thousands of other servers to lag, then why did you pick this one to do it? I will get your IP, find out your home address and send you a package to erase you from existence forever"

Aw shit I forgot to file this one, it was him and NukeCoder that did this (I already filed NukeCoder)
Anyways, Vouch

I vouch. I have to ban them today - calamary_TNT was lagging the server with redstone (near spawn).

Status
Not open for further replies.