memories: a goodbye to totalfreedom rebooted

javaknox

IGN
javaknox
Pronouns
he/him
so uhm... first thread hope yall reply or tell your greatest moments from tf:r

When we built the big airport in the original flatlands.

If only the average attention span had been a little higher we'd have completed the terminals too.

Last edited:
Silum City and Awesomeville were some of the greatest cities on tf (I wish sperience never became a bad boi)

My fondest memories were from the original TF were the underground tunnels in the admin world. There were so many rooms and redstone and elevators. I remember one spawn from TFR that had a lot of copper stairs to hold plants but don't remember what the schematic for it was. And being in the overworld at mkws house

My fondest memories were from the original TF were the underground tunnels in the admin world. There were so many rooms and redstone and elevators. I remember one spawn from TFR that had a lot of copper stairs to hold plants but don't remember what the schematic for it was. And being in the overworld at mkws house
i remember when i first joined and a bunch of people were faking being ytbers lol

ok so honestly when i joined totalfreedom at the end of 2022 i actually was trying to find a creative server, but i found totalfreedom on a minecraft server website so since i had java i decided to start my journey for totalfreedom

I remember TotalFreedom most vividly on its original server. Players would crowd around the markbyron hotel, throwing death potions at each other and causing mischief. I remember when the smite command would run around once every 20 seconds because so many people were breaking rules. TFM would de-op you if you used a blocked Worldedit block, and also announce that you did so, in addition to straight up auto-tempbanning players who ran commands like /mat, /stop, or /rl. The server was full during those times; often, many of us had to wait for one of the 45 spots to free up to play on TotalFreedom. Or, get randomly kicked to make space for an admin. The server was chaotic, but interesting.

Reactions: javaknox and Luke
man i wish i figured out mods when i was still new to the og freedom server, that woulda been epic