Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioKartWii

IGN
MarioKartWii
Pronouns
USA
1. Minecraft name: MarioKartWii

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): HondaS2000

3. Approximate date of long-term ban: 6/15/24

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie, and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: Being known as a "constant shitstirrer", Pasting "suggestive content and NSFW" at spawn, and spreading "misinformation".

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) no

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://totalfreedom.tf/community-guidelines/) and all the conditions stated above? yeah

I'll first start off by apologizing for causing any chaos or drama on the server or riling any people up. I'll refrain from summoning arguments in the future as I know it causes problems for the staff team. Everybody deserves peace on TF. However, the furry art issue is still not solved. I continued the furry art argument for so long because it is a double standard in the rules and I felt that a lot of the staff supported getting rid of it simply because members of the community have hate and prejudice against furries. I've received so many conflicting responses from different staff members over months of the furry art saga. The art was never outright banned until Telesphoreo banned all furry art from spawn. That is also the same time Quack opened the LBR. Going forward I will abandon the furry art saga if it brings the community peace I guess. (Even though there is still furry art right at spawn placed by other people.) Any reasonable person could see the map art and determine only some of it can be considered suggestive at most. Yet, it is still labeled as outright NSFW even in the LBR. The strongest argument staff always make is that they are protecting minors from NSFW, but that means we have a double standard. If you stick around for long enough (like one hour during active times), some very grotesque and NSFW topics arise in the chat and in discord. So we are banning all slightly suggestive art, yet very adult content is still frequently talked about in the public chat. The drama and arguments are just a side product of my dedication to truth and fairness in regards to the furry art issue. Anyways, here are just a few examples of very adult topics I have seen in chat:

teles2.PNG

usernames.PNG
2024-05-30_21.18.36.png

Really strange how this is allowed but some barely suggestive furry art is banned to protect the minors. Can you at least understand why I've been so stubborn on this issue? This is hogwash.

In regards to the confederate flag issue, I'm sorry if my bit has offended some people. I only ever built it one time and it was promptly removed by staff. The confederate flag is commonly used a symbol of southern pride in modern times, but I understand that it can still offend people. It should also be noted that Luke has been ill informed and believes I always place the flag everywhere or something. I would get a screenshot or a quote but I don't have access to get proof anymore.

That leads me on to the final topic of "spreading misinformation". This is by far the weakest of Quack's claims. I'm not sure how stating my interpretation and opinion of Telesphoreo banning all suggestive art from spawn counts as spreading misinformation. Banning all suggestive art is effectively banning all art, as all art can be considered suggestive by any single person. Refer to the LBR if you are confused. It should also be noted that Quack tried banning all flags and all map art from spawn all on his lonesome one time. I should not be penalized if my statement about what is banned and what isn't banned is not completely accurate, especially like less than an hour after it happened.

Anyways I guess that's all. Please take time to consider my ban appeal Big Brother. Sorry for any unnecessary trouble.

Last edited:

Long-Term Ban Appeal Voting Guidelines​

As part of the restructuring of the Long-Term Ban Appeal process, there are new changes to the voting procedure.

Vouch/Object is not entirely forbidden but, people are going to have to actually provide some form of actual reasoning for their votes from now on which reflects a general change in voting procedures on the server. Votes will also no longer be the sole defining factor in getting someone unbanned as they are simply "suggestions" for convincing the Ban Manager to unban the player appealing the ban. Below are some tips for voting.
  • Votes with just "vouch/object" and no reasoning will be disregarded entirely.
  • Votes with "vouch he's cool", "vouch I guess", etc. will be disregarded entirely.
  • Votes found to be written with AI/ChatGPT will be disregarded entirely.
  • If objecting, it's often beneficial to include evidence of additional wrongdoings (if possible, but not required) or otherwise explain why they don't deserve to be unbanned (such as attitude, etc.)

Long-Term Ban Appeal Voting Guidelines​

As part of the restructuring of the Long-Term Ban Appeal process, there are new changes to the voting procedure.

Vouch/Object is not entirely forbidden but, people are going to have to actually provide some form of actual reasoning for their votes from now on which reflects a general change in voting procedures on the server. Votes will also no longer be the sole defining factor in getting someone unbanned as they are simply "suggestions" for convincing the Ban Manager to unban the player appealing the ban. Below are some tips for voting.
  • Votes with just "vouch/object" and no reasoning will be disregarded entirely.
  • Votes with "vouch he's cool", "vouch I guess", etc. will be disregarded entirely.
  • Votes found to be written with AI/ChatGPT will be disregarded entirely.
  • If objecting, it's often beneficial to include evidence of additional wrongdoings (if possible, but not required) or otherwise explain why they don't deserve to be unbanned (such as attitude, etc.)
object. wait out your ban. you should be lucky i didn't give you the full 6 months, genuinely. i find your evidence to be not comparable. it would be different if i was posting BDSM images or nudes or whatever on discord. there's a difference between discussing furries, which is allowed, and the artwork at spawn, which is not. bringing up a factual thing about the previous server owner that's not even in detail is a completely different thing. i would've thought you would've understood that and were just trying to stir shit up, hence me not elaborating. but you wanted elaboration, so I'll gladly give. in my opinion, i wanted to LBR you for longer and you should be lucky you only got 4.5 months. this was a shitty ban appeal and attitude and depending on how this goes, i reserve the right to make it longer.

so, object to an unban. vouch to make it the full six months instead.

you know believe it or not 4.5 months was a compromise, and was us being lenient.

since i rejoined in feb there's been a lot of issues with you. alco was wrong to ban you for the copypasta but I noticed following your return it gave you the impression for some reason that you were untouchable.

i object

the proof i have for what youve done is: and that is me scratching the surface because i dont have much time

So when you say 'luke has been ill informed he thinks i keep posting confed. flags, it only happened once' take a look at the screenshots above.

Everybody deserves peace on TF. However, the furry art issue is still not solved.
...so youre apologising but also not apologising because you'll continue it..?

Can you at least understand why I've been so stubborn on this issue?
this isn't the excuse you think it is. we set a boundary, you kept crossing it. it doesnt matter if you believe it shouldnt be there, point is that it *is* there

point being object, if it were up to me you'd be gone for 6 months

I Object.
simply because members of the community have hate and prejudice against furries.
One thing for sure is that you use this argument every time the mapart has been brought up and get extremely defensive about it when people explain why the mapart is not allowed, often acting as if it's a personal attack on you or what you describe as "hate against furries." Part of the stirring shit reason for this ban most likely stems from the way you act when you aren't allowed to get your way.

Example below of this argument:
1718521713828.png

People explain why the mapart isn't allowed in the nicest way possible because admins got complaints about it because players were uncomfortable with it and you stirred shit over it and defaulted to "basically everyone hates furries", calling them retards while making yourself look like the victim of "prejudice against furries" instead of moving on.
1718520336946.png
1718520219046.png
Below is one reason you were told the mapart was not allowed. Not rude and pretty sensible to be honest.
1718520255245.png
1718521595466.png

And when the LBR was filed, this is a response you made: 1718520430549.png

The self-victimization and "staff who hate furries" argument comes up once more later on. This is the only argument you have provided throughout this entire case and it is incredibly baseless because it isn't true. While there may be people who dislike furries, that isn't the reason the mapart was not permitted. You've been explained to multiple times why it wasn't allowed and you continued to plaster it at nearly every spawn, use the same argument over and over and ultimately think that you were LBR'd with a baseless reason because we "couldn't ban your furry art" when in reality the LBR was for the shit-stirring that's been going on for a while.
1718521113934.png
1718520695526.png

Attachments

• 1718521695980.png
    1718521695980.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
you know believe it or not 4.5 months was a compromise, and was us being lenient.

since i rejoined in feb there's been a lot of issues with you. alco was wrong to ban you for the copypasta but I noticed following your return it gave you the impression for some reason that you were untouchable.

i object

the proof i have for what youve done is: and that is me scratching the surface because i dont have much time

So when you say 'luke has been ill informed he thinks i keep posting confed. flags, it only happened once' take a look at the screenshots above.

...so youre apologising but also not apologising because you'll continue it..?

this isn't the excuse you think it is. we set a boundary, you kept crossing it. it doesnt matter if you believe it shouldnt be there, point is that it *is* there

point being object, if it were up to me you'd be gone for 6 months
I don't mean to be a bother but it is evident you still don't understand. The fact is I only placed one flag ever at spawn which was removed. You claimed that I kept placing it all around the server (again, I don't have access to get the quote). The screenshots you provided are only the verbal bit I previously apologized for in my appeal, as I know it may offend some people. Like I said before, I am committed to the truth. I am not invincible I am just fighting for the truth just like the copypasta ban.

Also staff did not set a boundary. To exaggerate, twenty different staff members set fifty different boundaries and reversed all of them in regards to the furry art. At the time of telesphoreo making the executive decision to ban all furry art at spawn, I was allowed by Quack to place them. Gradually over time, he had been removing some of the art as it was "suggestive". I was never outright banned from placing furry art until the day Quack wrote the LBR. That was the last time I pasted the furry art at spawn BTW because an executive banned it. Not to mention, people have still been placing furry art at spawn even directly after telesphoreo removed mine for the last time.

Edit: Luke provided the quote of him spreading lies about my actions on the server. Like I said before, I built ONE confederate flag ONE time. (Aero was the only one who got visibly upset by it btw)
lukeCapture.PNG

Last edited:
I Object.

One thing for sure is that you use this argument every time the mapart has been brought up and get extremely defensive about it when people explain why the mapart is not allowed, often acting as if it's a personal attack on you or what you describe as "hate against furries." Part of the stirring shit reason for this ban most likely stems from the way you act when you aren't allowed to get your way.

Example below of this argument:
View attachment 345

People explain why the mapart isn't allowed in the nicest way possible because admins got complaints about it because players were uncomfortable with it and you stirred shit over it and defaulted to "basically everyone hates furries", calling them retards while making yourself look like the victim of "prejudice against furries" instead of moving on.
View attachment 339
View attachment 337
Below is one reason you were told the mapart was not allowed. Not rude and pretty sensible to be honest.
View attachment 338
View attachment 343

And when the LBR was filed, this is a response you made: View attachment 340

The self-victimization and "staff who hate furries" argument comes up once more later on. This is the only argument you have provided throughout this entire case and it is incredibly baseless because it isn't true. While there may be people who dislike furries, that isn't the reason the mapart was not permitted. You've been explained to multiple times why it wasn't allowed and you continued to plaster it at nearly every spawn, use the same argument over and over and ultimately think that you were LBR'd with a baseless reason because we "couldn't ban your furry art" when in reality the LBR was for the shit-stirring that's been going on for a while.
View attachment 342
View attachment 341
No, this is not my only argument in the case. My main argument is that the rules have a double standard. My furry art was removed to protect minors, but our chat is full of grotesque NSFW topics far worse than any barely suggestive furry artwork with zero nudity and zero sexual themes. I already made this point in my appeal, but maybe I didn't elaborate enough. You could claim that calling staff furry haters is baseless, but is it really completely baseless when this art is banned to protect minors but any other aspect of the server most definitely does not protect minors?

I'm going to be denying this, please continue to wait out your ban.
TotalFreedom is an inclusive community, we always have been, and always will be. Directly exposing people to visual depictions of NSFW Furry Art or even NSFW Art in general - or even suggesting of it, is not and will never be allowed. As for the screenshots you've provided, I'm taking measures for this with the discord staff in order to ensure conversations like that don't occur. Out of context, those screenshots don't look good, but with context, there was a reason behind it that does not need to be said. If you saw an issue with it, report it, don't add on to it. Stop twisting words, any nsfw suggestive or nsfw art is not and never will be allowed, and that is final.

Status
Not open for further replies.