LBR Appeal - I think I was banned by mistake, proof below

• Thread starter Thread starter Darknut1607
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darknut1607

1. Minecraft name: ThirtyFangs

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): ThirtyFangs

3. Approximate date of long-term ban: 1706100136718.png

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie, and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: 1706100282173.png
1706100319291.png
1706100369409.png

1706100488701.png

Regarding the original ban (10 days ago), I didnt know that the poop hologram was considered NSFW, I haven't pasted it again, I got banned for it before and then got informed of the LBR. I haven't pasted any poop hologram since that time, and got banned yesterday whilst I was not home for this
I'm confused because I was told the hologram was at the old spawn, where I haven't pasted anything.
If the fecal hologram was similar to the one I pasted 10 days ago, the person that pasted it this week may have used //schem load grosse_chiasse and //pasted -ae it!

I haven't done any troll since the ban of last time, just built
1706101195612.png

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable)

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://totalfreedom.tf/threads/totalfreedom-community-guidelines.15/) and all the conditions stated above? yes I do

I Object. You were LBR'd (and it got approved following a number of supportive votes for it) for posting images of literal shit in-game using armor stand images and for your history of trolling. This wasn't a mistake. Leading up to this ban you have been sanctioned in both discord and in-game for your conduct in addition to verbal warnings.

I still don't know how you thought those images weren't NSFW and thought it was a good idea to paste them by what was the spawn at the time.

"poop isnt nsfw, telling this to the wokes" A+ comment right there.
20240124_145607.jpg

Admins: Here's his LBR with the screenshots.

Last edited:
The gap you spoke of was just the time between the request being posted and the request being approved - this should probably have been explained to you. It wasn't a mistake and the ban was valid.

Personally, object.

I was trolling with a friend, but everyone has seen poop in his life (sorry for my english), I didn't think this would get me banned

I could've done that instead it is almost the same (joke i wont do that)
I knew you wouldn't like seeing poop but I didnt know I was breaking rules doing so, as NSFW is allowed after 150 blocks and this was not nsfw imo, I get it is for you sorry
But I'd love to be unbanned, I'm a serial troll but I have never griefed and I haven't used lag particles and so on in a while, the only """"troll""" I have done is sit on player if I can call this a troll?
And when I put statues, it's because they looks cool and it was cool to have them here on the server, they looked like fake npc

I recognize I annoy players by doing minor stuff but do I really deserve a 4 months ban??

I apologize for the troll as I was willing to not do that again on total freedom (pasting shit)

2024-01-25_13.23.51.png

I was trolling with a friend, but everyone has seen poop in his life (sorry for my english)
This shouldn't justify what you did. Other people don't want to see that type of stuff man. You can't just go around pasting that stuff, no matter how far away from spawn it is. People will find it, see it and complain about it.

Object. (I will also be removing the image from my server as well, I will not allow that type of stuff)

I'm a serial troll but I have never griefed
You've griefed spawn.
YAML:
[
  {
    "punished": "08260b76-cb42-4e90-b0de-ce0f8aa83550",
    "punisher": "7076dcf5-b940-4e86-9a6d-a3b1d16b3649",
    "punishedUsername": "ThirtyFangs",
    "type": "BAN",
    "reason": "griefing spawn",
    "customTime": false,
    "active": false,
    "endDate": 1693253582175
  },
  {
    "punisher": "d4de91f4-f039-4124-a531-39fcb9698d35",
    "reason": "You broke the thin ice you were already on. You fucked around and found out with that stupid shit you keep doing.",
    "endDate": 1701403171821
  },
  {
    "punisher": "c2b8a994-f65d-4791-8e84-8530bdef7ac7",
    "ip": "[REDACTED]",
    "type": "MUTE",
    "reason": "",
    "endDate": 1705251185718
  },
  {
    "punisher": "d4de91f4-f039-4124-a531-39fcb9698d35",
    "reason": "You\u0027re a fucking retard for thinking placing those armor stands was a good idea. @Alco_Rs11",
    "endDate": 1705384734961
  }
]

It was an error (check my previous post on this forum) @Alco_Rs11 i didn't so
I'm a serial troll but I have never griefed
I think it's funny how you're trying to justify being a serial troll. And I'm also pretty sure that there is screenshot evidence of grief and/or trolls.
I think just being a serial troll itself renders a ban. Obviously people don't like it, and I'm willing to bet that you've been told "stop" plenty of times.

I think it's funny how you're trying to justify being a serial troll. And I'm also pretty sure that there is screenshot evidence of grief and/or trolls.
I think just being a serial troll itself renders a ban. Obviously people don't like it, and I'm willing to bet that you've been told "stop" plenty of times.
I challenge you :cool:

Yes I was told to stop plenty of time, even (and often) for very small thing like punching someone

And for DEADSAVIOR, yes ppl have seen poop so it isnt harmfull, but yes I knew it'd gross people out (that was the aim of the troll with my friend!)
I didnt expect to be banned for it to be honest though, that server used to be less long on ban duration, most of the stuff I got "accused" of was riding people in the server, or moving them with fishing rod
I did that when I was bored, but I didn't violate any rules afaik and this isnt a creative server, this is totalfreedom (originally free op and still?)
i deserved the ban I got but I don't think I deserve to be banned this LONG for this, I stopped all the troll I got banned for (§§ee___ joined the server in the dicord chat for example)
I mean, unless you really hated that I teleported to people and rode them, please don't ban me!

Just for some context: You were already on thin ice due to your tendencies to troll and intentionally be a nuisance to other players. In fact, your ability to speak in #server-chat was actually revoked at some point because you kept abusing it to make fake login messages. The request was filed on January 14 after the literal shit-posting happened.

Just for some context: You were already on thin ice due to your tendencies to troll and intentionally be a nuisance to other players. In fact, your ability to speak in #server-chat was actually revoked at some point because you kept abusing it to make fake login messages. The request was filed on January 14 after the literal shit-posting happened.
I stopped after and didn't do that again, I stopped the nsfw holograms too after I got banned for it, I was with a friend when I pasted those holograms it was tempting, but I stopped after the short ban of last week, other than that I haven't trolled in that meantime since the ban of the fake join message, may be with minor stuff but nothing harmful to the server, until a friend joined and I pasted the poop hologram, other than that I think it was OK, I'm sorry about the poop hologram and I won't do it again, I stopped before the lbr ban too, especially that you informed me of it when you filled it

I really apologise and I won't do it again
If I paste an hologram it'll be sfw and not close to spawn and for decoration purposes or stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.