- 3
- IGN
- Nexuuuuuusssshh
- Pronouns
- he/him
As the curious guy I am, I try to make an orbital dog cannon, and when I try to set my fishing rod and go in the nether, it cuts!, normally it should not do anything, and become a wireless fishing rod you can pull from anywhere and your dogs or a strike-
this would really increase the redstone level in the server, as it allows for global redstone machines, orbital stasis chambers, orbital dog cannon, maybe an orbital strike cannon?.
Who Knows! i get that this may have alot of lag, or it's impossible, or may be in an important plugin. but eraser guy want orbital
yarhar.
this would really increase the redstone level in the server, as it allows for global redstone machines, orbital stasis chambers, orbital dog cannon, maybe an orbital strike cannon?.
Who Knows! i get that this may have alot of lag, or it's impossible, or may be in an important plugin. but eraser guy want orbital
yarhar.