Not open for further replies.
IGN
stfu
Pronouns
no
1 - Discord username : @UltimEVB
2 - Luke banned me
3 - I was banned around 3 weeks/1 month ago
4 - I was banned because of the story with Vaporeon and then when she talked to me I got angry so I got banned since I shouldn't talk to her and being mad (cuz drama no no and listening to the mods yes yes)
5 - I want to be unbanned cuz Luke said I could be unbanned on June 2nd and we are June 3rd and also that the conflict is over

please unban me I want to post memes

no i said you can appeal on june 2nd. not unbanned.

Why should i unban you, you still cause issues on the server?

Object.

User has shown signs of erratic behaviour, will repeat offense.

Bonus: Carrot sticks, doesn't make sense right? Neither does this ban appeal.

Reactions: Luke
Object.

User has shown signs of erratic behaviour, will repeat offense.

Bonus: Carrot sticks, doesn't make sense right? Neither does this ban appeal.
Object object : I did show signs, most of my history I didn't had drama, the first "drama" If we call it like that was with Kaddicus, but that was more of me being angry so the builders kicking me out of the faction cuz if I'm angry I'm not gonna be super cool, ans what happened? I took a break and everything was back to normal. And this wasn't a drama, but a small conflict so do use that has an argument. And im not new, why would because I did bad thing this time, and never before, I'll now do it another time?

denied. appeal in 2 weeks.

For the record it was denied cuz he was dicking around and trying to annoy myself/handunit. ive deleted the comments now but it was absolutely retarded. Dude isnt ready

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UltimEVB 🇫🇷
Status
Not open for further replies.