Not open for further replies.
IGN
stfu
Pronouns
no
1 - Discord username : @UltimEVB
2 - Luke banned me
3 - I was banned around 5 weeks/2 month ago
4 - I was banned because of the story with Vaporeon and then when she talked to me I got angry so I got banned since I shouldn't talk to her and being mad (cuz drama no no and listening to the mods yes yes), then I got denied because in the appeal I had an argument but we said "object, object object, object object object"so It wasn't review.
5 - I want to be unbanned cuz Luke said I could be unbanned on June 14th and we are June 27th and also that the conflict is over.
BTW : For the excuse of "what proves me you ain't gonna reciprocate", I have been on this server for 2-3 years, and this is the first time im banned, that's not really a sign of a big criminal.

please unban me I want to post memes
(yes I used the old appeal)

said I could be unbanned on June 14th
note: i said you could appeal on that date.

moving forward fwiw i am no longer in charge of bans. i will however say that if an appeal is not resolved within 14 days, i will process it.

it will be processed based on either consensus here, or consensus in the mod chat. if there is no consensus, it will be automatically approved.

Vouch tf ended anyway what are we guarding
Guarding the exact situation this led to. That's like saying "unban nathaniel since tf died like whats to do now" and expecting him to be unbanned.
I'm objecting because evb is a serial troll and will continue being one even if unbanned. Say unfair all you want but he's been warned multiple times with no success.

That's like saying "unban nathaniel since tf died like whats to do now"
I don't see how this statement ties into the situation at hand.

Anyways, I'm willing to vouch. It's been a few months, and I'm willing to give a second chance especially now that it's just a Discord server at the current moment.

As long as the user does not have any more instances like that, I will vouch.

I don't see how this statement ties into the situation at hand.

Anyways, I'm willing to vouch. It's been a few months, and I'm willing to give a second chance especially now that it's just a Discord server at the current moment.

As long as the user does not have any more instances like that, I will vouch.
A lot of people are appealing since TF died and yeah I might've overexaggerated but it's the situation with most vouches and appeals rn
I'll switch to a vouch if you truly think you can stop your shenanigans

A lot of people are appealing since TF died and yeah I might've overexaggerated but it's the situation with most vouches and appeals rn
I'll switch to a vouch if you truly think you can stop your shenanigans
honestly, since I got hacked, I was forced to calm down.
BTW : A lot of things happened in this moment that (maybe) lead me to be this annoying :
In school I was accused of a REALLY bad thing I didn't do
Vaporeon situation
Minecraft account got hacked

note: i said you could appeal on that date.

moving forward fwiw i am no longer in charge of bans. i will however say that if an appeal is not resolved within 14 days, i will process it.

it will be processed based on either consensus here, or consensus in the mod chat. if there is no consensus, it will be automatically approved.
can't you unban me now, or like sooner? nobody is here and 2 weeks is long af, the forum wasn't very active but now I don't even think you're on it
I'm the only one here
lonely warrior ig

Status
Not open for further replies.