What would you like to be added in future Minecraft updates?

What would you like for new features to be added into the 26.4 update?

  • Better statistics screen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add a skin changer GUI in-game to change your skin without quitting the game like SkinsRestorer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New items and effects

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armor types (and/or new dyes for coloring stuff)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Favorite worlds list, and a better grid-list for viewing world thumbnails

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better performance in Single-player worlds

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

AnarchyMC

Member
9
Would would you like to be added for the next future Minecraft updates (such as new items, NBT features, or QOL features.)? For me, I would want different colors of wool and maybe armor variations.

My top picks for items and features to be added in 26.4 (and so on):
For the next MC updates I would like for emerald armor, and new features for map-makers. Also, adding onto that I would like new biomes, but Mojang clearly does AI slop for a dimension (seriously!). I'll let all the forums members vote on what they want for the MC 26.4 update.