XenForo 2.3 Upgrade Complete

Hello everyone,

Just letting you know the upgrade to XenForo 2.3 is complete. We are still working on ironing out a few small issues. I am aware that link colors are hard to see. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to upgrade the themes without all of the settings resetting. I believe I have restored all of the settings, but if there is anything missing, let me know. Currently, only the TotalFreedom Light and Dark themes are working. The Modern Light and Dark themes (and the forks such as Glass and AmoLyicx) are still being worked on and will be available at a future date.

Thanks

An update on this: as it turns out, I did the upgrade completely wrong with the themes. I have redone the upgrade once again properly. My error was importing the UI.X theme and modifying it directly instead of creating a child theme. The caveat with this is that every time they release an update, I need to redo the entire style. I have redone the migration properly this time around.

The Modern Light, Modern Dark, and Glass themes are now available. AmoLyicx doesn't work anymore, so it's up to Video to fix it. I have also fixed the color for unread threads not being distinguishable. I have also fixed clicking the TotalFreedom logo bringing you to the home page instead of the forum list. I am fixing up some additional minor issues.

Note that you will have to reselect your preferred theme due to the changes above.

The hyperlinks are invisible in TotalFreedom Dark. The text's dark instead of light.
I'm aware. It's a bug with XenForo / ThemeHouse blatantly ignoring the link color in the ACP. I overrode it with custom css on every other theme because I'm testing the solution with the TF Dark theme