Awesome OS Tier list

Honestly, Windows 7 wasn't even that good. No idea why it's in B tier. Should be way lower.

windows 11 ltsc would be S tier if it was full release

Windows 2000 should have been ranked higher since it set a great foundation for future versions of Windows. Sure, it's ancient, but arguably under the hood not a lot has really changed since then.

Windows 2000 should have been ranked higher since it set a great foundation for future versions of Windows. Sure, it's ancient, but arguably under the hood not a lot has really changed since then.
I'd argue a lot hasn't drastically changed since Vista. Quite a lot has changed since 2000 and even XP

2000 is where it is because it was the foundation for everything and its stable. its UI/UX is still primitive at that point though and at a glance looks and feels like 9x with a fuck ton of stability
I'd argue a lot hasn't drastically changed since Vista. Quite a lot has changed since 2000 and even XP
praise DWM and new driver model that at first sort of ruined the rep 🙏. had nothing but good experiences on vista when i used it in its hayday so i dont get what people were talking about asides that. would've ranked it higher if i used it more
windows 11 ltsc would be S tier if it was full release
im hoping to place it in A tier and lower the current LTSC at the very least. current is only there because every time i've mained it, i've had no trouble with it.

i dont get what people were talking about
It forced you to upgrade to compatible hardware as it was larger and used more resources. However, Vista was decent and definitely more secure than XP. 7 is the polished version with built-in telemetry.