I got Hacked, and I've quarantined the spread of the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

LZooME

So yesterday, at 1:33pm, I was hacked by a discord virus, which's aim was to send as many discord invites to every server as possible
I believe it sent a total of 5 messages per Server I was on, and that was for every channel.
The damage was sever; I still don't know how far it went
I've quarantined the virus, and done the necessary precautions, and I think that it has been dealt with
But this hasn't:
Clearly, I believe that I have sent many different invites to many different servers, and I believe that one of those servers was the TotalFreedom Server.
I am no longer a part of it, and whether it is because I am banned or I am kicked I do not know
So I'm asking now:
Can you please unban me?
I sent this message to every server I am on:
someone hacked my account
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
I'm so sorryI'll delete the messages
If you see any Spam token grabber Invites (Like one for Alpha Capital Club) DO NOT Join
I am assessing damage as we speak,
It has sent a message to every channel I'm on
And every friend,
I'm busy quarantining the messages now
And I believe the threat has passed.
I have been kicked or banned from a total of maybe what, 5 servers for this?
The damage, as I said before, may be bigger than I know.
So I ask again:
Please unban me?

Can confirm I banned you from the discord, another moderator had deleted the invite.

I'll unban you soon - but can you just confirm that you've changed your password and enabled 2fa - in other words, is your account now definitely secure?

I'm going to assume that this situation has been long since resolved and that he has secured his accounts.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.