It is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no hope, Luke is a dictator and listen to no ones and the community is broke appart
Luke contributed a lot in the end of the community but acted like he did nothing
and Luke if you see this : I don't fucking care
can confirm am luke

It took you less than two hours to get rebanned; if you're unwilling to or are somehow incapable of taking fault for your actions then don't stick around for both of our sakes.

It took you less than two hours to get rebanned; if you're unwilling to or are somehow incapable of taking fault for your actions then don't stick around for both of our sakes.
shit ended I don't care, I literally did NOTHING, and y'all still found a way to be angry
this community ended for good.
it didn't take me "less than two hours", I literally just asked Luke if a twitter account was his, yet he still got angry, it's not my fault if y'all have no self control

Bro I'm not trying to explain because you wouldn't get it.
And bashing us because you're upset will get you a forum ban too.

shit ended I don't care, I literally did NOTHING, and y'all still found a way to be angry
this community ended for good.
it didn't take me "less than two hours", I literally just asked Luke if a twitter account was his, yet he still got angry, it's not my fault if y'all have no self control
you were back for a few hours. in that incredibly short time:

first off you started by spam pinging. you claimed only people who werent pinged complained when quack himself complained there

you then started getting all sad because people got angry at you doing this. you then tried to argue with the other user, and tried to bait him when he didnt reply

i then told you to shut the fuck up at which point you started crying again that people are being sensitive and youre innocent and idk. following this, you decided to go on twitter and found an old account of mine. i'm not entirely confident you did this in good faith, your reasoning was 'my bio says it' when it doesn't. it says contact me via socials IF im not replying, and if im not replying, speak to someone else who can contact me.

in that time as well, you started posting irrelevant shit in deep-discussion to annoy handunit.

then following this you just sperged out in my DMs and on the forum.

you aren't a new user, you know full well what you were doing. you were just unbanned for being a twat. im gonna guess the response will be:

'luke is such a dictator he didnt even hear my side and he told me to shut the fuck up'

to that i have to say: i sincerely meant it.

Reactions: quack95

first off you started by spam pinging. you claimed only people who werent pinged complained when quack himself complained there

you then started getting all sad because people got angry at you doing this. you then tried to argue with the other user, and tried to bait him when he didnt reply

i then told you to shut the fuck up at which point you started crying again that people are being sensitive and youre innocent and idk. following this, you decided to go on twitter and found an old account of mine. i'm not entirely confident you did this in good faith, your reasoning was 'my bio says it' when it doesn't. it says contact me via socials IF im not replying, and if im not replying, speak to someone else who can contact me.

in that time as well, you started posting irrelevant shit in deep-discussion to annoy handunit.

you aren't a new user, you know full well what you were doing. you were just unbanned for being a twat. im gonna guess the response will be:

'luke is such a dictator he didnt even hear my side and he told me to shut the fuck up'

don't really care now : this community is dead just ban me forever if you're unhappy with it, the forum is dead just remove the acocunt

actually don't worry I will delete it

there is no hope, Luke is a dictator and listen to no ones and the community is broke appart
Luke contributed a lot in the end of the community but acted like he did nothing
and Luke if you see this : I don't fucking care
there is a tiny bit of hope
lakeshore is making totalfreedom classic and i think we might make the community survive off of the eaglercraft players ig

Reactions: Panther
there is a tiny bit of hope
lakeshore is making totalfreedom classic and i think we might make the community survive off of the eaglercraft players ig
If anything, that's a fate worse than death itself. I wouldn't call this hope, but rather the beating of a dead horse.

Sorry for the edit, it's genuinely been so long since I've dwelled on the forums that I forgot I usually type with more professionalism than I do on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.