Not open for further replies.

windows9x_

Admin
Masterbuilder
IGN
AntiXCV
2. What did they do?

Serial Griefing and said a bunch of slurs

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the community guidelines?

1, said bunch of slurs and griefing (irrestorably)

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

that what it looked like when they griefed the current spawn. they also griefed the mkw spawn using this method.

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

TechnoDerpX

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offense.)

6 Months

Last edited by a moderator:
Vouch, vouch, vouch, VOUCH all day for 4 months. I have to fix their mess and they've done this at least 3 times.
I do recall someone said that they said slurs, but what I do know is from their chat history is that they are incredibly rude towards others.
I cannot stress this enough, this player is the worst.

An addition to this, they griefed oldspawn-2024-04-12 and every build within that grief vicinity was removed with no possibility of being restored.

Vouch. These types of griefs are annoying as HELL. It's a gamble whether or not things get rolled back properly.

I Vouch. Worldedit griefs are often some of the worst, especially since when rolling them back they'll mess up signs, heads, etc.

Vouch
Is there a reason the evidence is staff only? I can't see anything sensitive.

Reactions: zrfv
Evidence that they are in fact the same person by logs from when they attempted to join the server under 9_0 after being banned as TechnoDerpX:
Code:
[08:19:55 INFO]: Disconnecting 9_0 (/[REDACTED]): You have been banned! You may appeal at https://totalfreedom.tf/.
Reason: Blatant trolling; repeatedly toeing the line on controversial topics intentionally to get reactions out of people. @videogamesm12
End date: 04/28/2024 at 01:12:43 PM UTC
Banned by: videogamesm12
[08:19:55 INFO]: UUID of player 9_0 is 21b0db34-a9d4-49ba-9567-775fc74c7a9c
[08:19:55 INFO]: 9_0 (/[REDACTED]) lost connection: You have been banned! You may appeal at https://totalfreedom.tf/.
Reason: Blatant trolling; repeatedly toeing the line on controversial topics intentionally to get reactions out of people. @videogamesm12
End date: 04/28/2024 at 01:12:43 PM UTC
Banned by: videogamesm12

Status
Not open for further replies.