Long-Term Ban Request - ThirtyFangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco_Rs11

Senior Admin
IGN
Alco_Rs11
1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

2. What did they do?
ThirtyFangs, being the retard he is, placed a bunch of armor stand images using the FZMM mod depicting a toilet full of shit by the spawn. Literal shit. This user has also been on thin ice for a while after doing various other retarded stunts including trolling with chat messages on discord, thus earning him the loss of server-chat usage rights.
3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the community guidelines?
1. Treatment towards members
7. Exploits
4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offences that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
1709003117101.png
1709003045688.png
Upon inspecting the shulkers left by ThirtyFangs, I loaded the contents into dispensers and discovered he was behind the images.
1709003059814.png
1709003081232.png
5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
No.
6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.)
4 Months.

Last edited:
Missed a lot more than I had originally expected, damn. Undeniable vouch for four months, even six (if agreeable) considering his conspicuous past conduct toward select members of the server.

Vouch, should probably describe the image instead of showing it..

Missed a lot more than I had originally expected, damn. Undeniable vouch for four months, even six (if agreeable) considering his conspicuous past conduct toward select members of the server.
A small addendum: I figured I'd point this out since I saw this in chat and it stood out to me, but it appears Thirty doesn't see anything wrong with what he did, and even seemed to try and spin a political narrative around the situation. Feel free to take this into consideration when voting, as I'm sure this says a lot about his mindset. Maintaining my vouch.
1705698715043.png

Vouch, kept trolling after being told off several times, showing fecal matter is nsfw, Thirty didnt clearly think this through when putting the hologram out there.

Banned for 4 months. Their ban will expire on Thursday, May 23, 2024, at 2:00 PM, EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.