Rex ban Appeal 2 cuz old gimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

1. Your Minecraft name.

RexousLad

2. The date and time you were banned (give approximate time if unsure).

27/01/2024 some time last night.

3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term "banned offline" if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. For example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)?
a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.
b. I don't know because I was banned while offline for more than 24 hours or if it was my first login to the server
c. I did violate one of the conduct policy and was fairly banned (state which one)
d. I did violate one of the conduct policy but shouldn't have been banned (state which one)
e. I don't know or other (include explanation)

Banned offline.
d. I did violate one of the conduct policy but shouldn't have been banned (state which one)
I built a straight flag, but other people built trans and pride flags and nothing happened to them.
A 24 hour ban is a bit excessive. Also the current community guidelines are retarded. very vague. Admins should have access to a copy of the old conduct policy to help them make better judgement bans. Also your forums are shit, I accidently posted my other ban appeal that was not finished and I couldn't even edit or delete the thread.

5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban was issued?

quack95

6. Have you reviewed and agree to abide by the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://totalfreedom.tf/threads/totalfreedom-community-guidelines.66/

Yes

in my opinion, controversial media shouldn't be placed near spawn because it seems to always induce arguments, this goes for any pride flag not just lgbtq. however i don't think that this was worthy of a ban, vouch.

Last edited:
Vouch. In my opinion, controversial media shouldn't be placed around spawn because it seems to always induce arguments (this goes for any pride flag, not just lgbtq). However, I don't think that this was worthy of a ban

i personally ban for that just like old tf because thats the conduct policy i follow

Wrote a big long essay in another thread about this in another thread before seeing this one ffs.

Honestly, vouch. It did break the rules and stuff but I don't think it's worth a 24 hour ban, just a "please don't do that".
i personally ban for that just like old tf because thats the conduct policy i follow
It's not unreasonable to ban for this, but on the old server it was probably a smite at best and without it being any more than a flag I don't think it's worth much punishment at all, besides removing it and a warning. The only structures we really insta banned for were obvious hate symbols.

Status
Not open for further replies.