Unban Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

E11emanX86

Hello, I am E11emanX86, otherwise known as Kompsos on discord

I am writing with a heavy heart and a deep sense of remorse for an unfortunate incident that occurred recently. I want to express my sincere apologies for the mistake I made, which resulted in the accidental deletion of 45 gigabytes in the coreprotect database. I understand the gravity of the situation and the inconvenience and potential harm it has caused, and I am truly sorry.

I take full responsibility for my actions and the repercussions that followed. My intention was never to cause any harm or distress, but I understand that my negligence has led to a significant loss of data that was crucial for your operations. I am deeply sorry for the anxiety and frustration this must have caused you and the entire team.

I assure you that this incident has been a wake-up call for me. I deeply regret my oversight and I am committed to taking immediate steps to prevent such incidents from happening again in the future. I will invest extra effort into improving myself and the environment around me to ensure I will be the most model total freedom player ever,

I understand that an apology alone cannot undo the damage that has been done, but I humbly ask for your forgiveness. I am eager to rectify my mistake in any way possible, whether that involves investing extra hours to improve my sense of self or punching myself in the face as punishment.

I value the trust and confidence you've once placed in me, and I am committed to earning it back through my actions. I am more than willing to work tirelessly to regain your trust and to ensure that this incident serves as a turning point in my professional growth.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions and any hardships they have caused. I sincerely hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for this unfortunate incident. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make amends or to alleviate the situation in any way.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I am genuinely sorry, and I am dedicated to making things right.

Sincerely, Kompsos11Man (Kompsos, E11emanX86}

• Haha
Reactions: Chargefruit
I'm sorry that you couldn't put the effort into actually properly writing something instead of using AI. Want to suck my dick?

Reactions: aqua95 and lyicx
TSwdZdSRwZ.png

Want to try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.