Not open for further replies.

1rs

1. Minecraft name:
1RS

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):
angelfencer

3. Approximate date of long-term ban:
indefinite

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie, and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
I had a lot of drama,beef and did a lot of bad things I am sorry and have changed a lot im sorry for my actions and willing to start over
5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable)
N/A(discord was remade)
6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://totalfreedom.tf/threads/totalfreedom-community-guidelines.66/) and all the conditions stated above?
yes, I do

Last edited:
Denied.

Your ban's unappealable and today, you just bypassed your in-game ban. With that in mind, you can just kindly fuck off and suck my balls.

Today:
image.png

The shit you originally got banned for:

• Haha
Reactions: decyj145
You can't start over. You've proven to be a constant shit stirrer and even as recent as last fucking year with your threats escalating to saying we angered the Ukrainian mafia and that we are violating the Geneva Convention because your indefinite ban request from 4 years ago is in the public view.

You have shown that you can't change. Go away and find another community to be schizophrenic on.

Status
Not open for further replies.