LBR - wheatenmoon5861

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizz

Discord Moderator
Senior Admin
IGN
tizz91
1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

2. What did they do?
The player has been caught griefing multiple times despite knowing they can't, in fact many have been fixed by themself when others complained.
Another issue is their abuse of the WorldEdit's brush. They create massive things looking like mountains which bloat and cripple CoreProtect whenever you try to look for things or do a general rollback if you're unsure you've caught all the griefs, eventually leading to a complete server halt.
In the screenshot below you'll see they made over 384.5 milion logs in just a few sessions!

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?
The link leads to the OG TF and is unavailable, from the community guidelines I'd pick:
1. Treatment towards members
7. Exploits

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
Punishments log (smites and warnings may not have been stored there, if any):
YAML:
{
    "punished": "e0ed4643-c200-4ef5-abf2-98db9b000775",
    "punisher": "0a2d6ff2-6f82-4e6b-a1cc-5ee8cc17725d",
    "ip": "",
    "punishedUsername": "wheatenmoon5861",
    "type": "BAN",
    "reason": "Griefing and being a nuisance to other players",
    "customTime": false,
    "active": false,
    "endDate": 1701038239795
  },
  {
    "punisher": "f97c0d7b-6413-4558-a409-88f09a8f9adb",
    "type": "TEMPBAN",
    "reason": "lol",
    "active": false,
    "endDate": 317238998579940
  },
  {
    "punisher": "38ebf58b-1acc-45cc-9c10-edcc3e1784db",
    "type": "BAN",
    "reason": "grief via brush + repeat offense + failure to show up in court (twoeighths)",
    "active": true,
    "endDate": 1701548386720
  }

A screenshot of the edits made in a short time span, it took 10-15 minutes for the lookup command to complete:

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
No

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.)
Something between 3-6 months

EDIT: fixed some typing mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vouch for six (6) months. As much as I maintain that he holds no explicit malice in this situation, I don't think it's a good idea to keep him around when this keeps happening due to either stubbornness or cluelessness.

Yeah, maybe I was overzealous. Object.

Last edited:
Switching to object

Last edited:
I'm considering to object to my own request.

After some back and forth with twoeights it seems like the dude has understood and is being more cautious. It'd be unfair to boot him after letting him come back and be good for several days.

I object this. From what I have seen of my impressions of this player compared to the insight I have received from other community members the recent actions they've taken haven't been malicious in any kind, they have also seem to be creating builds on the server with brush (i.e a Mountain valley) and I'm sure it is not their problem that brush causes so much performance deficit in the server, I'm sure they understand to not interfere or try and keep the "accidental mis-clicks" to a minimum and to be cautious of using brush but I do not think it is appropriate in my opinion to hand out a long term ban to this player at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.