Indefinite ban appeal - Hooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookek

1. Minecraft name: Now Quantistic , Before Hooke_ , Hookek

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): quantistic

3. Approximate date of long-term ban: idk probably 1 year ago or a bit more/less (dont remember)

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie, and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: "sabotaging" the skyblock server (technically it was more of a troll towards a player and setting worldborder to 1 while removing my perms)

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) no

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://totalfreedom.tf/threads/totalfreedom-community-guidelines.15/) and all the conditions stated above? Yes

Vouch, the ban was because of your behavior during your resignation (iirc you also broke the economy system) but you aren't a threat to the freedom community.

Vouch, the ban was because of your behavior during your resignation (iirc you also broke the economy system) but you aren't a threat to the freedom community.
Yea no, that screenshot of the keys was a old joke i made, i never gave anything (apart a lore sword) to anyone during it

Vouch. I honestly don't think non-freedom related issues like this from the past network are really relevant or should be carried over, especially something so little as this.

Switching to object, you lied on your appeal and downplayed what you actually did such as making the gamemode completely unplayable and making it difficult to recover the server at all.

Last edited:
Object due to incorrectly answering question 4 by lying.

Vouch. I honestly don't think non-freedom related issues like this from the past network are really relevant or should be carried over, especially something so little as this.

Switching to object, you lied on your appeal and downplayed what you actually did such as making the gamemode completely unplayable and making it difficult to recover the server at all.
Technically i did not lie, all i made was making the world border 1, but yes that made the server unplayable i guess, but not hard to recover

vouch. i dont really know what happend but i think just doing the world border to 1 isnt realy that big of a deal, even if it made the world border 1 causing it to be unplayable. its perfectly fixable

Technically i did not lie, all i made was making the world border 1, but yes that made the server unplayable i guess, but not hard to recover
Regarding this, I was told by 3 people that you fucked with the server's configuration files, practically creating damage and making it unrepairable as well as making the server unplayable.

Honestly i lost panel access before doing this, so i couldnt access config files...
And as many (on discord) say the server was playable after the worldborder was fixed

Last edited:
i can vouch for what hooke is saying. i’ve just reread teams from the time. nothing mentioned config fuckery.

hooke was removed because he kept saying ‘im gonna resign’ then disappearing. he was then removed from panel but wasn’t removed in game

therefore he fucked about in game. everything he did was mentioned in his appeal. he didn’t lie, someone is just misremembering about the config shit.

i can vouch for what hooke is saying. i’ve just reread teams from the time. nothing mentioned config fuckery.

hooke was removed because he kept saying ‘im gonna resign’ then disappearing. he was then removed from panel but wasn’t removed in game

therefore he fucked about in game. everything he did was mentioned in his appeal. he didn’t lie, someone is just misremembering about the config shit.
due to sensitive information being in the evidence and out of respect for ryan i’ve provided the evidence to @videogamesm12 and @erin given they were also on teams.

i’d also like to note in one of the screenshots that takes place after the incident, ryan is talking about moving config over from skyblock to a dev server. this proves to me the config was intact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tizz
object, don't lie on your appeal. Would be instantly denied if this happened on my server - you need to tell the truth lol

object, don't lie on your appeal. Would be instantly denied if this happened on my server - you need to tell the truth lol
Do you like, read no other replies before posting your own or something

This 'lying' incident was already addressed two posts above yours if you bothered to look

Vouch for an unban

Status
Not open for further replies.