Indefinite ban appeal - Hooke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like, read no other replies before posting your own or something

This 'lying' incident was already addressed two posts above yours if you bothered to look

Vouch for an unban
bro I was super drunk when I made that post lmfao
vouch for unban

Reactions: Hookek
The evidence provided has been insufficient to argue that Hooke fucked with Skyblock's configurations using the panel and if anything, may even conflict with it as Luke mentioned in his post.

It is still possible that he fucked with its configuration using in-game commands, however we have yet to be provided any log evidence that proves this.

Until evidence can be provided showing that Hooke intentionally fucked with the configurations beyond what he mentioned in this appeal, I believe it would be appropriate to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Vouch.

Unbanned.

The evidence that indicated he bricked Skyblock has come up inconclusive and given the lack of any sort of actual "proof" of him doing any wrongdoings such as logs (in the case damage was done from in-game), I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and unban him. Unless additional evidence comes to light that actually shows him committing actions that would comprise of "sabotaging" skyblock, his ban is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.