Who's your favourite exec?!

fres

Hello TotalFreedom: Rebooted's players! I was just trying to sleep for like 5 minutes well I actually went to bed 10 minutes ago but I was using my phone I installed an old Angry Birds game and it's fun I played for 5 minutes then I stopped playing because I'm very bad ok I tried to sleep for 6 minutes but I could only think if I have a favourite TotalFreedom: Rebooted exec like as in Executive I know there are these are the execs now:
  • Fleek
  • Telesphoreo
  • Alco_Rs11
  • videogamesm12
  • Taah
i will say who's my favourite exec out of the 4 execs on TotalFreedom: Rebooted lol here we begin.
My favourite exec (i thought about this alot btw.) Is Videogamesm12 because i agree with everything like he's so cool and we're both have the same political affiliation I think, he make sure TotalFreedom: Rebooted is always alr and fixes problems like when the people are doing no no stuff or when things needs to be banned he's always there for the server. Im a centrist like him too and all. Second favorite Fleek because he's funni and idk the others much if you're an Exec and read this and i forgot to put you in the list please comment and i will add

Ok server who's your favourite exec you comment below for your reason too you can Vouch or Object if you wanna, fres says goodbye and he loves you all >w<

hmmmmm my honest opinion would have to be vap vapo vaporeon vapore vapo vapor vaporeon vaporeon vaporeon vap vap vapv ap vapv apv apv pavpavopavoopavpadvopdaiviosdjvdsajgfiusgdhfuisdjkfokisdbngfyhushdfimsdkvuyghsdjviokpsdnfghuydisfgkopdsflgjdsffugi

Reactions: fres
Elise is my fav exec, she is the most based, adds a fresh perspective to the executive team and isn't a sweaty computer nerd

Reactions: fres
mr alco are ess eleven because they are the only one i havent seen supporting minim*ssage

they also are like active and stuff

edit: video also is a close second

how r u guys gonna say this and forget i stopped us from being sued so we can have this server 😒

if im not ur favorite ur being banned fr fr!

how r u guys gonna say this and forget i stopped us from being sued so we can have this server 😒

if im not ur favorite ur being banned fr fr!
guys he's right, taah is our lord and savior.
saved us from ryan wild lawsuit

Reactions: Taah
i make sure the server and forums are functional and secure and we don't run out of disk space 💀

• sayless
Reactions: Fleek
The real question is, who is your favourite former executive?