Yurni - Ban Appeal (Discord and Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurni

1. Minecraft name:
Yurni

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):
yurni

3. Approximate date of long-term ban:
6/7/2023 (June 7th, 2023)

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie, and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
The reason listed is "Illegal activity / Grooming Minors", I was banned for dating the user riawo who, at the time, was 17, I was 18 at the time. There might have been some more factors that were decided on behind the scenes? I remember ria's mental health being mentioned somewhere, but I wasn't told much else and mostly just wanted to avoid lots of the discussion about it because it was too much drama for me and there wasn't much I could do about anything.

I've never groomed anyone.

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable)
Yes

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://totalfreedom.tf/community-guidelines/) and all the conditions stated above?
Yes

Reactions: aurora
Vouch all the way. "banned for not following us/uk law" Bitch that IS the us/uk law. ......

vouch!! in my opinion the ban shouldn't even have taken place, you're nice and fun to be around, im sure TF will be more active with you!

The reason listed is "Illegal activity / Grooming Minors", I was banned for dating the user riawo who, at the time, was 17, I was 18 at the time. There might have been some more factors that were decided on behind the scenes? I remember ria's mental health being mentioned somewhere, but I wasn't told much else and mostly just wanted to avoid lots of the discussion about it because it was too much drama for me and there wasn't much I could do about anything.
Was that what that was referring to? I was under the impression that reason referred to an entirely different incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.